We are now accepting applications for the 2020 Summer Market season.
If you are a current vendor you can access the 2020 application via the link emailed to you.
If you are a prospective vendor who has never worked with the Irvington Farmers Market, please email the Market Director an initial inquiry. Only vendors who meet the basic requirements will be invited to submit an application.
- FARMS: We prioritize farms that are within 150 miles of the Market and that are committed to sustainable agriculture, fair labor practices, and the humane treatment of animals.
- PREPARED FOOD: All prepared foods and baked goods are required to be produced by the seller and feature locally grown ingredients when appropriate. A majority of items sold must contain at least one locally-sourced ingredient (sourced from a producer within 150 miles of the Market) and CANNOT contain synthetic food coloring, GMO ingredients, high fructose corn-syrup, or trans-fat.
- ZERO WASTE: In the face of an ever worsening man-made climate crisis, we are working to be part of the solution by eliminating waste at the Market. We do not allow “t-shirt” plastic bags or styrofoam and all packaging must be compostable or recyclable. Plastic coated hot cups, plastic coated plates, trays, or boats, single-use plastic cups, plastic utensils, plastic lids, plastic stir sticks, plastic straws, etc. are not allowed.
- CRAFTS: On a very limited basis, we invite vendors who utilize local materials and/or make products to be used in the production, display, or consumption of food, i.e. cutting boards, knives, etc.
- MISC: We do not accept vendors who sell pet food or multi-level marketing products.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pascale Le Draoulec, Market Director.