Opening day June 7th
We are so happy to be able to re-open the market for the 2020 summer season.
The market will be relocating to:
Dows Lane School Parking Lot (6 Dows Lane)
Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For the time being, we are opening as a contactless, pre-order curbside pick-up market.
Each week, you must signup for a slot and pre-order your produce with the buttons below.
The drive-thru sign up link will be posted on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. here and on www.facebook.com/irvfarmersmarket/
See you at the Market!
1. First, secure a drive-thru time slot.
2. Pre-order from all of your favorite vendors. Pre-pay as much as possible. If a vendor does not have the capacity to offer pre-pay, please bring an envelope with the exact change.
3. On the day of market, please arrive at your reserved time slot with a piece of paper with your name in large letters on your dash or windshield. This will help speed up the process. Also please use the same name on all of your pre-orders.
4. Drive slowly past each vendor, stopping when you have an order to pick up.
5. Pop open your trunk or roll down your rear window so the order can be placed in your vehicle. Hand payment to vendor or leave payment in trunk/or on the back seat.
6. Please be patient as you wait for others in the line ahead of you to pick up their orders.
7. Please bring your "shopping" list with you.
8. Our vendors will all be wearing masks and we kindly ask that you wear one as well. Thanks!